Tuesday 7 May 2013

Seeing Light by Michelle Warren Cover


My Thoughts: I read the first book in the series a while ago and didn't want to read the sequel because I heard there might be a possible love triangle and I hate those. Recently I found out that the love triangle wasn't actually well developed and so if you're good at denial like me you could overlook it. I also found the cover to this book recently and I must say, I am impressed. All the books in this series have such pretty covers. I still have no idea about the blurb or the release date of this book so I am kind of sad but I think I should read the 2nd book first before doing anything else.

If anyone wants to start this awesome series, the first book, Wander Dust, is free for download on Amazon and B&N.


2 comments:

  1. The cover is gorgeous! I grabbed the first book and started it. It starts rather slowly, but it's really getting better and better. Now I'm hooked. I'm glad you recommended this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! :D
      I am glad you're enjoying this :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...