Tuesday 7 May 2013

Teaser Tuesday #1



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingAnyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
You guys have no idea how happy I am to be doing this meme again! I absolutely love love love to share little teasers. 
I have already finished Opal but I just love Jennifer L. Armentrout so I thought I'd share with you guys some teasers.
 Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 
Opal (Lux, #3)
Teaser 1
"I felt the girls' eyes on me and their surprise, but I was focused"
~Page 17, 
Teaser 2
 "His hands were on my hips, tugging me forward."
~Page 226,
Teaser 3
 "We kissed.We talked. We lived." 
~Page 335, 

I broke the rules a little but come on! Who doesn't love the last teaser? 

It's been a while since I've done this meme as well what with moving blogs and tests and what not.


Teaser 1
“After Venice? Assuming we both actually survive, we get back to the business of trying to kill each other like nature intended,”
~Dayhunter by Jocelynn Drake

Teaser 2
“We will walk into Venice together and we will walk out together, I promise.”
~Dayhunter by Jocelynn Drake



4 comments:

  1. Well both of those books seem awesome!!!

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are great teasers! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's our teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers, I love the first one posted from Dayhunter! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are great teasers, I should check these out. Thanks for sharing!

    My teaser is from THE HAUNTING SEASON by Michelle Muto.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...