Tuesday 28 May 2013

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingAnyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Kiss of Fire (Imdalind #1)
 Kiss of Fire by Rebecca Ethington

Teaser 
"At five, I hid that part of me away" 
~Page 5

"I sobbed over the loss of my normalcy."
~Page 247 

Eyes of Ember (Imdalind #2)

Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington

Teaser
"Flew us away from the man I loved. The man that hunted me"
~Page 94

"Everything inside me was shattered. Rather than a broken heart, this felt more like broken everything"
~Page 4

I hope you guys enjoyed these four teasers. I know I broke the rules slightly but I just love the Imdalind series so much! You guys should really check it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...