Thursday 3 April 2014

In response to Rashika being gone for a while

I wish Rashika the best of luck on her revising and her exams as I know they are a massive pain the butt! And just thinking about them causes me to pretty much look like that--- 


But don't you worry guys. Tangled In Pages is not being abandoned, it is however being left in the hands of someone who has the technology skills of a horse... But I will still be here to take care of posts and comments and all the blogging stuff! Although I will miss having Rashika here with me tons and tons! I hope you guys aren't crying over her being gone for a while and being stuck with me :) 
We are going to party hard! 




PS- Rashika is evil! I never liked gifs before and now I'm obsessed with them!

3 comments:

  1. i will miss rashika too. Good luck in the exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the technological knowledge of a horse" That sounds like me! :)

    Best of luck to Rashika in her exams!

    By the way, I completely lost at the twerking Hitler gif! :') xxxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amount of time I had to run to Rashika about a little tech problem is embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...