Monday 26 May 2014

The one where Rashika says goodbye

Hey guys, 

It's been a while since I've been around here and as you might know, the reason for that was exams. I had a bunch of pre-scheduled reviews for The Social Potato but that was it.

When I first started blogging on two blogs (about 6 months ago), I had no idea how hard it would be and the amount of time it would take and as I approach the beginning of College I am starting to realize it will not work out and so I am going to have to say goodbye to one of the blogs.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this and it hurts me so much to have to do this, especially since Tangled in Pages is mine (and Paulina's) baby but I am going to have to say goodbye to all you lovely people here

I may or may not be around for a handful of guest posts but I am now going to be permanently blogging over at The Social Potato so that's where you can find me if you miss me a lot.

Before I go though, I'd like to thank everyone one who has supported us throughout the year. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have made it this far.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY. I am going to miss y'all SO MUCH.



5 comments:

  1. I thought you were completely leaving the blogging community, but I'm happy to hear there is still a place where I can find you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs! Glad you're still going to be around tho! Don't know what I'd do without my buzzfeed buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally understand how that would be overwhelming! Glad you are able to find a path that works best for you!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so sad to hear you'll have to choose between blogs... But I can understand that it must get super crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaawww I will miss you here Rashika but it is totally understandable with this big change in your life. It will be easier to review on 1 blog. I Will always visit here too, of course, as I enjoy Paulina's reviews too.

    I'm glad you're not totally leaving Rashika, I will see you over at Social Potato of course :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...