Tuesday 21 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



Today's topicTop New Series I Want To Start... I'm going to cheat slightly and include older series as well seeing as I have such a huge list on goodreads. 

Wow okay where to start. There are so many new series I want to start reading!  
1- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer- This looks like a great series and like something I would enjoy. 
2- Hereafter by Tara Hudson-  I completely forgot about this series until I found it again on goodreads. The summary for the first book looks amazing. 
3- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand-  I remember reading so many good things about this one. I seriously hope that I get to start it this year. 
4- The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski- This just looks so perfect, and the cover is beautiful. 
5- The fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris  - This came out in September and I just love the summary for this one! Ah I need to read this!
6-Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee- This looks pretty much perfect, I'm getting excited just thinking about getting this book in my hands. 
7- Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre - My friend told me how much she enjoyed reading this book and I want to try it out for myself. It looks so god. 
8- Losing it by Cora Carmack- I've actually ordered this book and I just can't wait for it to get here! 
9- The Program by Suzanne Young- I somehow managed to forget about this book. Suzanne Young is a great author and I just want to read all her work. 
10- Angelfall by Susan Ee - I was going to meet Susan Ee last year but it didn't work out :( her book signing event was on the same day as a friends party. I still need to start reading her books. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these except Angelfall, which I ADORED and think you def should start ASAP! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...